Tromsö Fishing Camp
Come Halibut fishing at Tromsö Fishing Camp for the catch of a lifetime!
Tromsö Fishing Camp is well known for its huge halibuts, weights above 100 kg in not unusual! Small halibut are often bigger than any fish you’ve ever caught. But if you decide to visit Tromsö Fishing Camp you should also try the fishing for cat fish and cod. Especially at springtime cod fishing is very attractive in the Malangsgrunnen.
The Fishing camp is located outside Rebbenesöya, in the middle of the archipelago with so many big halibuts. Just a few minutes by boat from the camp you will find great positions for you caught.
The Mieko Fishing staff has gone fishing many times in the area around Tromsö Fishing Camp. When making a reservation to Tromsö Fishing Camp we will of course share our experience both regarding positions but also for deep sea fishing equipment.
Apartment of 55 Square meters, fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, dish washer, 4 beds, WC and shower. The porch offers amazing scenery!
Cabin of 18 Square meters, fully equipped kitchenette with stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, 4 beds, WC and shower.
Boats for rent: Uttern A56 (5,62 meters), engine Mercury 40 HP 4-stroke, sonar/plotter from Garmin.
Maximum 4 persons.
How to get to Tromsö Fishing Camp
Take a flight to Tromsö, the airport is located approximately 70 KM from Mikkelvik from where the car ferry takes off to Rebbenesöya. An alternative is to go by car directly to Rebbenesöya. Cars can be rented at Rent a wreck in Tromsö.
You can also travel through Luleå, in north Sweden, and from there go by car, approximately 780 KM. Cars can be rented at Rent a wreck at the airport in Luleå, and as a guest at Mieko Fishing camps you will be offered a discount. If passing by Luleå you will have the opportunity to visit the Mieko Fishing shop.
Rebbenesöya is an, 15 km long, island outside Tromsö. There are approximately 65 inhabitants at the island. Beside the apartments there is also a grocery store/gas station.
Deep sea fishing
Rebbenesöya is known as the paradise for halibut fishing! During the last years many huge halibut has been catch here. In Rebbenesöya you will find Per Jonasson, Fish4U, a fantastic guide, specialized at halibut fishing. If you want to go for a really big halibut, this is the place for you!
Except of halibut fishing, there is also code fish, cat fish etc in the water nearby the Tromsö Fishing Camp. If you are really lucky, you can also catch a spotted cat fish!
– Fishing week, Friday – Friday, apartment (4 beds, linen included) and boat: 16.800 NOK/week
– Fishing week, Friday – Friday, cabin (4 beds, linen included) and boat: 10.990 NOK/week
– Fishing week, Friday – Friday, cabin (4 beds, linen included): 6.300 NOK/week. In this offer you bring you own boat!
Reservation and deposits
Invoicing is made by Mieko Fishing, currency NOK (Norwegian kronor).
– If a reservation is made within 10 days of arrival, payment in full is required upon reserving.
– If a reservation is made outside of these 10 days, a 20% deposit is due at the time of reserving to confirm your reservation and balance due date will be 40 days prior to arrival date.
Reservation fee applies to all reservations: 200 NOK
The following assessments will apply for cancellations:
– Cancellation prior to 60 days from arrival date will result in no forfeit of deposit, the whole amount will be returned excepting reservation fee.
– Cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeit of 100% of the deposit and the rest of the total amount will be charged.
– Cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, 550 NOK /cabin.